Sunday, March 1, 2015

Google Strikes AGAIN!

After a month from a battle with Google Play, our app (Saints Media) was once again REJECTED to update to version 5.0. Today, on March 1st, 2015, Google Play decided to use the same reason as last time to accuse SEGMA Entertainment and Saint Master's Studio of violating section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

This time, we are not backing down from the stand. The words directly from Christopher, CEO and President of SEGMA Entertainment, is as follows:
"I will not sit here and let Google tell me that I have wronged my app, and that I have violated a section in their agreement that was clearly never violated. We had proved to them the past 2 times with visual proof and even a walk through on what the app does, however, the continue to falsely accuse us, and this is not acceptable under any condition. For this reason, I have contacted Google by email, and expect a response by the end of today. If not, I will personally contact them by my own means of communication, and will argue all my rights until they realize that they are incorrect for their actions."

SEGMA Entertainment will update the public with any further news if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment